- TUC March and Rally in London on 12th May 22nd May 2018Members of North Somerset UNISON attended the TUC march and rally in London on 12th May to Step up for Public Services. Here are some photos from the day taken by a few of us.
- Learning at Work Week events May 2018 22nd May 2018North Unison UNISON reps handed out information during Learning at Work Week to tell members about the great courses they can access through their union. Members and non-members were invited to try their hand at making origami swans.
- Tolpuddle Festival - Coach from Weston super Mare on 22nd July 22nd May 2018Free coach for UNISON members and their families to the Tolpuddle Festival in sunny Dorset on 22nd July.Billy Bragg has confirmed he'll be playing. There'll be other great music, information stalls, speakers and a march through the village.Coach leaves Locking Road car park at 9 am and returning to Weston by 8 pm.Book your ticket […]
- NHS 70th Birthday Demonstration in London - coaches from Bristol 22nd May 2018Coaches from Bristol. Book your place:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ournhs70-free-for-all-forever-tickets-46279990698?aff=es2
- North Somerset UNISON Apprenticeship Charter 9th May 2018Christina Cook from UNISON South West and Paul Morris from North Somerset Council signing our local Apprenticeship Charter today.North Somerset UNISON’s apprenticeship charter provides a tool to ensure apprenticeships deliver positive outcomes for both apprentices and employers.Well funded, high quality apprenticeships which lead to a meaningful job, make an important contribution in addressing skills gaps […]
- Blog: Reinvigorated for the year ahead 24th June 2019
- Fighting sexual harassment and standing up for disabled workers 24th June 2019
- Conference agrees to fight changes to the LGPS 24th June 2019
- Admin officer Josie Bird elected as new UNISON president 21st June 2019
- Conference sets campaigning tasks on universal credit 21st June 2019
- UNISON urges an end to the ‘ongoing crisis in social care’ 21st June 2019
- Rebuild our communities and end violence 21st June 2019
- Keir Starmer: ‘The public should have the option to remain’ 20th June 2019
- Conference unanimously gives LGBT the + factor 20th June 2019
- Lewisham Council commits to tackling abuses in global supply chains 20th June 2019
July 19 @ 8:00 am - July 21 @ 5:00 pm