- TUC March and Rally in London on 12th May 22nd May 2018Members of North Somerset UNISON attended the TUC march and rally in London on 12th May to Step up for Public Services. Here are some photos from the day taken by a few of us.
- Learning at Work Week events May 2018 22nd May 2018North Unison UNISON reps handed out information during Learning at Work Week to tell members about the great courses they can access through their union. Members and non-members were invited to try their hand at making origami swans.
- Tolpuddle Festival - Coach from Weston super Mare on 22nd July 22nd May 2018Free coach for UNISON members and their families to the Tolpuddle Festival in sunny Dorset on 22nd July.Billy Bragg has confirmed he'll be playing. There'll be other great music, information stalls, speakers and a march through the village.Coach leaves Locking Road car park at 9 am and returning to Weston by 8 pm.Book your ticket […]
- NHS 70th Birthday Demonstration in London - coaches from Bristol 22nd May 2018Coaches from Bristol. Book your place:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ournhs70-free-for-all-forever-tickets-46279990698?aff=es2
- North Somerset UNISON Apprenticeship Charter 9th May 2018Christina Cook from UNISON South West and Paul Morris from North Somerset Council signing our local Apprenticeship Charter today.North Somerset UNISON’s apprenticeship charter provides a tool to ensure apprenticeships deliver positive outcomes for both apprentices and employers.Well funded, high quality apprenticeships which lead to a meaningful job, make an important contribution in addressing skills gaps […]
- Bradford NHS members suspend strike action 23rd August 2019
- West Midlands Ambulance Service wins back contract 21st August 2019
- Government should heed report’s call and fund councils properly 20th August 2019
- All-women shortlists must not be ‘meddled with’ 16th August 2019
- Government only doing ‘half the job’ by replacing police officers 13th August 2019
- Activists: an inspiration at the heart of our union 13th August 2019
- Blog: A brilliant branch building on their many strengths 13th August 2019
- Bradford hospital members to strike again 13th August 2019
- ‘Think again’ UNISON tells government on LGPS plans 8th August 2019
- Doctors are not the only ones who need NHS pensions help, says UNISON 6th August 2019
October 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm