- North Somerset UNISON Annual General Meetings 2019 11th October 2018
- TUC March and Rally in London on 12th May 22nd May 2018Members of North Somerset UNISON attended the TUC march and rally in London on 12th May to Step up for Public Services. Here are some photos from the day taken by a few of us.
- Learning at Work Week events May 2018 22nd May 2018North Unison UNISON reps handed out information during Learning at Work Week to tell members about the great courses they can access through their union. Members and non-members were invited to try their hand at making origami swans.
- Tolpuddle Festival - Coach from Weston super Mare on 22nd July 22nd May 2018Free coach for UNISON members and their families to the Tolpuddle Festival in sunny Dorset on 22nd July.Billy Bragg has confirmed he'll be playing. There'll be other great music, information stalls, speakers and a march through the village.Coach leaves Locking Road car park at 9 am and returning to Weston by 8 pm.Book your ticket […]
- NHS 70th Birthday Demonstration in London - coaches from Bristol 22nd May 2018Coaches from Bristol. Book your place:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ournhs70-free-for-all-forever-tickets-46279990698?aff=es2
- North Somerset UNISON Apprenticeship Charter 9th May 2018Christina Cook from UNISON South West and Paul Morris from North Somerset Council signing our local Apprenticeship Charter today.North Somerset UNISON’s apprenticeship charter provides a tool to ensure apprenticeships deliver positive outcomes for both apprentices and employers.Well funded, high quality apprenticeships which lead to a meaningful job, make an important contribution in addressing skills gaps […]
- Energy merger collapse means uncertain future for staff, says UNISON 17th December 2018
- Austerity is still very real for local services, says UNISON 13th December 2018
- The government is making it harder to fight crime, says UNISON 13th December 2018
- Blog: This Christmas, UNISON members will be working around the clock 12th December 2018
- Learning to excel 11th December 2018
- That was the year that was – the year in UNISON 11th December 2018
- The government should lower retirement age for ambulance staff, says UNISON 10th December 2018
- England’s school staff asked to vote on effect of cuts 7th December 2018
- Reserved (low pay) seat threshold for 2019 7th December 2018
- Volunteers taking on police roles as cuts continue to bite 7th December 2018