- North Somerset UNISON Annual General Meetings 2019 11th October 2018
- TUC March and Rally in London on 12th May 22nd May 2018Members of North Somerset UNISON attended the TUC march and rally in London on 12th May to Step up for Public Services. Here are some photos from the day taken by a few of us.
- Learning at Work Week events May 2018 22nd May 2018North Unison UNISON reps handed out information during Learning at Work Week to tell members about the great courses they can access through their union. Members and non-members were invited to try their hand at making origami swans.
- Tolpuddle Festival - Coach from Weston super Mare on 22nd July 22nd May 2018Free coach for UNISON members and their families to the Tolpuddle Festival in sunny Dorset on 22nd July.Billy Bragg has confirmed he'll be playing. There'll be other great music, information stalls, speakers and a march through the village.Coach leaves Locking Road car park at 9 am and returning to Weston by 8 pm.Book your ticket […]
- NHS 70th Birthday Demonstration in London - coaches from Bristol 22nd May 2018Coaches from Bristol. Book your place:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ournhs70-free-for-all-forever-tickets-46279990698?aff=es2
- North Somerset UNISON Apprenticeship Charter 9th May 2018Christina Cook from UNISON South West and Paul Morris from North Somerset Council signing our local Apprenticeship Charter today.North Somerset UNISON’s apprenticeship charter provides a tool to ensure apprenticeships deliver positive outcomes for both apprentices and employers.Well funded, high quality apprenticeships which lead to a meaningful job, make an important contribution in addressing skills gaps […]
- Avoid a catastrophic ‘no deal’ at all costs, says UNISON 15th January 2019
- Blog: UNISON will always stand with those facing the brunt of this government’s brutality 15th January 2019
- Easy Joiner: updated quick paperless joining 15th January 2019
- It’s time to bring probation back as a public service, government told 14th January 2019
- ‘A thank you to the hospital carers helping me battle cancer’ 14th January 2019
- People claiming universal credit must be compensated after judgement, says UNISON 11th January 2019
- Crossing the line – the worrying rise of the volunteer police force 11th January 2019
- U-turn welcome but two-child limit should go for everyone, says UNISON 11th January 2019
- It’s all about protecting members and services 10th January 2019
- Conference sets ambitious pay policy for 2019 10th January 2019